skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MacKay's Blog for IPT
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Creative video
Here's a creative video I found done by a math teacher at a University in Los Angeles. Different age group, but it would surely work at any age level. Pretty inventive and it's clear he put a lot of time and effort into it. Keep up the creativity!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MacKay's Blog for IPT
Loading...
My Blog List
Teaching With Technology
IPT286 for Fall 2012!
13 years ago
Kara's IPT286
Final Blog Post
16 years ago
Rick West
Shara Nelson's IPT Blog
Justine's Blog
Followers
Past Blogs
▼
2009
(18)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(7)
Google Earth
Google Wave
Teachers Teaching with Technology Ideas Exchange
Personal Technology Project
Creative video
Instructional Video
Storyboard
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
About Me
MacKay Olson
Provo, UT
I'm from Spokane Washington majoring in History Teaching at BYU. I'm married and have a baby boy named Alton.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment