skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MacKay's Blog for IPT
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Viddler Video
Here is my
Viddler video
. It was really fun using this website. I only had it up for a few minutes when people had already commented on it. It's a blatant rip from teachertube, but it was still fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MacKay's Blog for IPT
Loading...
My Blog List
Teaching With Technology
IPT286 for Fall 2012!
13 years ago
Kara's IPT286
Final Blog Post
16 years ago
Rick West
Shara Nelson's IPT Blog
Justine's Blog
Followers
Past Blogs
▼
2009
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(5)
Internet Safety
My thoughts on the communication project
Viddler Video
Skype Screen Capture
TokBox Upload
►
September
(5)
About Me
MacKay Olson
Provo, UT
I'm from Spokane Washington majoring in History Teaching at BYU. I'm married and have a baby boy named Alton.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment